Monday 27 September 2010

Wow! What a day!!1

Starting Bank: £244.80

Daily Target (2.5%): £6.12

Sunday's trading couldn't really have gotten off to a worse start! For some strange reason I convinced myself Bolton v Man U was a 1pm kick off. Convinced the game was ideal for the old 1-1 1-2 2-1 I logged on to Evo to prepare my trade to find the game was 1-1 at half time! I decided to just enjoy the spectacle of the mighty reds struggling in the good company of the chaps in the tradingfootball.eu chatroom. Sure enough Bolton went 2-1 and, inevitably I suppose, Man U equalised. Convinced there would be a winner the old punter in me re-emerged momentarily and laid the draw, laid 2-2 in fact laid everything I could see! Enough said!

Fortunately, the disciplined gun re-emerged, phoenix like, from the ashes of that trade and conducted the trade detailed in  the post below.

Later in the evening I tried something similar to the 1-1 1-2 2-1 trade in a match between Lens and PSG. The tweak I made was to trade 0-0 pre-match and then back 1-0, 0-1 and 1-1 - based on the predominance of those scores in the table describing the 1-1 ... trade. The game was 0-0 at half time, at which point I backed 2-0, 0-2 and 2-2 for £2 each. My intention was to green 0-0 1-0 and 0-0 at leave the rest, hoping for a goal to green out the rest with. Unfortunately PSG took the lead before I could execute the lays, but I think that would have paid handsomely. As it was I had a nice result as again I laid the current score in the 90th minute at very low odds and PSG made it 2-0 with what must have been the very last kick of the game!

Day's Profit: £64.98

Bank to carry forward: £310.78

No comments:

Post a Comment