Tuesday 7 September 2010

Switzerland v England Euro Q'rs

There is absolutely no sane or rational reason for what I'm going to do... but I've got one of those feelings in these old bones! It's quite possible I'll end up with egg on the chin - but if I wrote this after the event (assuming I'm right!) you wouldn't believe me :-)

A great weight has been lifted off Rooney's shoulders.... you've got to wonder if all the pressure was the reason he was cack in South Africa. You've also got to assume his team-mates knew some or all of it as well....and rumour has it some of them have skeletons rattling around in the cupboard underneath a load of super-injunctions! He has a point to prove and  will go about it in 'bull in a china shop' style. This means, to me, he'll either get sent off or score goals!

The market is not expecting goals. 0-0 at the time of writing is 9.2, u1.5 at 3 and u2.5 at 1.68 and Any Unquoted at 16.5.

To me this game is crying out for a contrarian trade - going against the market.

My trade? Lay u4.5 for £100 at 1.1 pre match, back AU £2. Simple. Going out at half time so it'll either leave me three days behind target or put me way ahead! Might even get a decent green before half time...

We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment