Sunday 26 September 2010

An Experiment - Sunday 26th Sept 2010 1-1 1-2 2-1 potential matches..

I really am no good with imaging software, but those garish green marks on the picture below are supposed to be ticks! I've marked the games which look promising for 1-1 1-2 2-1 - will revisit scores later on to see how we would have got on with these matches.

I think the game this afternoon between Wolves and Villa is plum for this strategy and I will trade it and record it in pictures (video software I've got slows my pc to a crawl for some reason).

The results:

As you can see, 2 direct hits, and a 2-2 - which to my mind is a direct hit as well from just 9 games - and no 0-0 draws amongst them!

Interestingly all three Premiership games this afternoon would have paid handsomely for anyone following this strategy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gundulf.

    Have one question about this CS strategy. Do you only look just odds at match odds and u/o market to find good games to use? I mean, you don't look other stats, like H2H and other stuff?
    Thank you for your explanation of this trading method.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, I try to avoid 'paralysis by analysis'! I do it exactly as I've said I do!

    ReplyDelete