Monday 27 September 2010

It had to happen one day I suppose

Starting Bank: £310.78

Daily Target (2.5%): £7.77

Two matches that looked ideal for 1-1 1-2 2-1 this evening with very different results! I was home late tonight and unable to scalp 0-0 pre-match, so took on York v Darlington and Malaga v Villareal.

The first game was a dire 0-0 and the second was 2-3 within half an hour of the start!!!

Sorry for such a short post, but am dog-tired and cheesed off - not only did the results go against me but I started 'chasing' my losses - something I thought I'd cured myself of! Onwards and upwards tomorrow people!

Day's Profit: -£37.56  

Bank to carry forward: £273.22

3 comments:

  1. 'Chasing my loses' - believe me you are not the only one guilty of that lately!

    If I could bottle a cure, I'd be rich!

    I've been trading the over and unders on 2.5 and 3.5 goals (depending on who the team is) this season, and nearly every week I chase a loss in one game, and it costs me.

    My biggest sin is laying the score in last 10 minutes if my over/under bet is obviously not going to win.

    The problem is, it is just so easy to do on Betfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The malaga v villareal game was the first time i have tried the 1-1, 1-2, 2-1 strategy - has put me off a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dean - I'd be very surprised if I was alone in chasing losses - but thought I'd got that out of my system. Obviously not!

    Carl - don't get despondent mate - that was an aberration! You can see from previous posts what good returns are possible from quite small stakes when it doesn't go loopy like that game!

    ReplyDelete