Thursday 23 September 2010

I'm finding it very difficult to .......make this interesting any more...because

the 1-1 1-2 2-1 strategy is working so bloody well!!!!!!

Starting Bank: £207.48

Daily Target (2.5%): £5.19

My original intention of completing this mission via a wide variety of strategies and tactics has been slowly eroded away as I increasingly have come to the conclusion that it is very difficult to make a mess of this 1-1 1-2 2-1 business if you pick the right matches.

AFC Wimbledon was plumb for this trade. The match odds suggested a fairly tight game, one that could go either way. I backed 1-1 for £3, 1-2 for £2 and 2-1 for £2. I am finding with matches priced tightly in match odds that 1-1 is between 7 and 8 and the other two around the 10-11 mark - hence the need to slightly stagger the stakes. Another decent trade tonight, £13 ish after commission, added to which there was the profit from a cheeky (and speculative) lay of U2.5 - see the 'smoking' post...

I am tired tonight and need to sleep, but at the weekend I'll do a write up of how I approach this trade and the thinking behind it if people are interested....let me know.

Day's Profit: £35.01  

Bank to carry forward: £242.29

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gundulf

    I am verry interested about 1-1/2-1/1-2 strategy.
    In every morning my first job is to read your blog

    With this strategy I double my small bank ( 10 £ ) in 3 days.


    Good luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I interested? Heck yes. CS trading is something I've been looking into for a while now and am not always sure how to approach. Id be interested to know why you use CS trading instead of LTD or U/O scalping everyone has a different trading style and I'm interested to know why you chose to trade the way you do and why it works for ya.

    The bog is great by the way. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gundulf - certainly am interested in the thought process behind your style of CS trading. It is something I am increasingly looking to get into myself. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. "With this strategy I double my small bank ( 10 £ ) in 3 days."

    I hope you realise that Gundulf's strategy will not achieve this. Some of his strategy he has explained in detail is his staking. His staking aims to achieve a 2.5% increase daily with a £10 starting bank doubling in 3 days will not happen. To achieve this you will need to overexpose yourself and risk busting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you apply this trade for the Man City vs. Chelsea game tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete