Thursday 9 September 2010

The trouble is .... the player's don't read your analysis of a game!!!

Starting Bank: £147.46

Daily Target (2.5%): £3.69

Life as a soccer trader would be oh so much simpler if the teams involved gave you the courtesy of reading your pre-match analysis. All that careful dissection of the form and the market's take on the Granada v Betis game was turned on its head by Granada taking a two goal lead, getting a man sent off, then eventually drawing 2-2!

The strategy outlined, with the insurance  resulted in a £4.01 profit after commissions. I'm a bit short of time today so I'm not going to do a 'blow by blow' analysis...

Today's Profit: £4.01

Bank to carry forward: £151.47


Today's proposed trade

I doubt I'll be back in time for the Orgryte v Sundsvall match, and there's no way I'm trading a ladies U17 international! No offence to lady footballers, but I know nothing about it, liquidity will be poor and the match is a potential minefield! To trade it would be to trade for the sake of trading.

A day off for me today. Be back later with some thoughts on tomorrow's card as we get back to 'normal' service!

No comments:

Post a Comment