Sunday 19 September 2010

That's a bit better!

Starting Bank: £163.83

Daily Target (2.5%): £4.10

The gooners came good for me yesterday evening - eventually! I thought Sunderland might put up a decent fight, and I don't know whether the stats bear this out or not, but it seems to me that when Arsenal absolutely demolish a team in Europe mid-week they are incapable of playing well the following Saturday in the prem!

Anyway my staking for this game was 1-1 1-2 2-1, but the equaliser came too late - I'd already taken a small red on Correct Score. My saviour was in laying Arsenal in match odds - although unfortunately not for much money!

A modest profit for the day pushes me back slightly ahead of target.....

Today's Profit: £7.87  

Bank to carry forward: £171.70

Today's proposed trade

Family commitments mean I won't be able to trade until this evening and the matches between Bordeaux and Lyon and Benfica against Sporting take my eye as likely candidates for a correct score trade.

2 comments:

  1. wich correct score is your favorite ?

    1-1 / 2-1/1-2 + under 1.5 insurance ?

    If the score is 1-0 what score you lay out ? ( 1-1 and 1-2 or only 1-1 ?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to favour those scores if the game is a tight one - 2-1 is, after all, the most common score in football! You can make decent money from this when it works with very small stakes, so I generally don't insure it at all - except if I can get a free bet on 0-0!

    ReplyDelete