Friday 17 September 2010

A small backward step.... onwards and upwards tomorrow!

Starting Bank: £187.57

Daily Target (2.5%): £4.69

Anderlecht and Zenit let me down badly tonight. One of the problems with a plan involving using First Half Goals as a covering market can be a lack of liquidity - as was the case this evening. With so many matches in-play at the same time hardly anyone wanted to play in either the FHG market or the Correct Score market.

Zenit's opening goal came before I'd managed to get any cover in place - partly my fault because I was being a bit ambitious with the odds I was asking for! I then compounded my problems by not taking a small red there and then and they got a second. The only way to recover then would have been to spray money around covering all sorts of things and potentially making the problem worse, so I decided to cut and run.

I did four u2.5 lays as yesterday, but only one paid tonight, so I took three small losses and one small profit there. A loss for the day, which was disappointing. The basic problem was caused by inactivity - which is, frankly, unforgivable in this situation.

Today's Profit: -£9.29

Bank to carry forward: £178.29

Tomorrow's proposed trade

Another long trip north tomorrow - depending on what time I get back I might trade the Luton match but I'm not going to commit to that now as I don't want to be trading it when I'm knackered!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday i had bad luck :

    Zagreb - Villareal

    over 2.5 goals + 0-1 / 0-2 / 1-1 / 0-0 in the CS

    My mistake - it was covered one scor with Zagreb victory and one with Villareal .

    Next time !

    ReplyDelete