Friday 30 March 2012

This one escaped me; but opportunity knocked for some!

An absolutely crazy Bundesliga game tonight between Dortmund and Stuttgart. Dortmund were strong odds-on pre-match favourites, and pre match I noted 0-0 in the 20's again and AU at 4.4 to lay. I duly laid Au and got out at the 30 minute mark, re-entering after Dortmund took the lead and greening after a few minutes. Satisfied with my profit I concentrated on other trades.

Some of the guys in the chatroom laid Dortmund at 2-0 at extremely low odds, and a couple laid U5.5 goals at again very low odds. Chuckaway trades if such things exist!

The picture below shows what happened!


The game ended up ticking just about every box I can think of in a football trading context! Fantastic!

I wish I had got involved and my hearty congratulations go out to Robbo and the boys some of whom turned considerable three figure greens from minuscule liabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment