Friday 16 March 2012

Home alone - let's have a bit of fun!

Mrs Gun's spending all my ill-gotten gains at the Ideal Home Exhibition and is then eating out in London with her friends. So what's a chap to do all on his own in a large (well, moderately large!) empty house? As I no longer know that many nubile young ladies other than my son's friends I think I'd better keep it simple and uncomplicated.

So I will Scatter Gun trade 8 out of the 9 Ligue 2 games tonight, leaving the encounter between Bastia and Amiens out of the mix as the odds are outwith my parameters. They will be straight trades with no scalping and the only non mechanical aspect will be that I will trade out when I choose if a winning score is reached. I'll let all trades run to 0-0 or whatever.

Total investment just under £85 as of now, but I will be jumping on 2-2's at about 25 if I can, so the total investment might climb to about £100 if they are all 0-0 at 20 -25 minutes.

I'm predicting a modest profit - time will tell.

2 comments: