Tuesday 6 March 2012

Does this look like my smile?


Half time at the Emirates and the magical comeback is alive and kicking. Arsenal 3 AC 0 - the picture above is the chart for AC in the To Qualify market at half time.

Maybe a lop sided smile, but at half time the old fashioned punt is looking very attractive indeed. Rampant gooners, dodgy Italian defending and goalkeeping and my son's Man U scarf (well, it is red!) around my neck I am as of now the world's biggest part time Arsenal fan!

I am torn now - the trader in me is saying ... ' at the very least take the liability out' - the punter in me is saying 'let it run' and the man in the middle is saying 'AC aren't dead and an away goal changes everything so back them for your £1000 lay stake'.

What's a trader to do?

4 comments:

  1. Will you be trading out? Or holding your bottle?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - see the edited post Eddie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a tricky one. My guess (for what it's worth) is that Milan will regroup somewhat in the second half.

    ... and for that reason, I'm out.

    Whatever happens next, I've made £200 thanks to your spot. So much gratitude - and whatever you decide, I hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK - reflected on the position. Gut feeling is that gooners will do it, but an AC goal changes everything. So I've taken my liability out for now, and laid Arsenal in match odds at 1.03 as I think it's entirely possible that an AC goal with the ensuing need to get another three goals will screw Arsenal's mind set.

    ReplyDelete