Wednesday 31 August 2011

A sure fire winner!

Here's the half time Correct Score screenshot for the Depo Cali game mentioned below. I said 1.01 the matched amount would be less that £5k and it hasn't even made £4k!


If you look closely you, like me, will be wondering why I should be finding it relatively difficult to secure a sensible green with the score at 1-1 at half time! The reason, simply, is that no one is trading the game. This is becoming  a much more frequent occurrence lately and I for one hope it rectifies itself soon.

1 comment:

  1. I like it because it is durable 100% cotton canvas fabric,fade,No Roll Collar with flexible collar stays,and shrink resistant,DuPont Teflon treatment resists liquids and stains.I recomendedit to all.
    Nitrolon Tactical Flashlight

    ReplyDelete