Friday 12 August 2011

A little bit of fun now the 'proper' season is starting...

Fortunately for me Saturday is usually a busy day in a prestige motor dealership. Unfortunately this means I can't trade the opening games of the new Premiership campaign. So, as a bit of fun, I thought I'd paper trade the six games on tomorrow's coupon with a scatter gun on each in a 'set and forget' mode.

The screenshot below shows prices for the six games at twenty to eleven the night before.

I will update the spreadsheet tomorrow night after the gooners have surrendered another 4 goal lead at St James's Park!

As a bit of light relief, no prizes on offer, it would be interesting to see what people think the outcome will be. The outlay  is £9 per game, or £54 in total - so if interested please place a comment with your best estimate of the amount I would see back in my Bf account if this were for real.

Mentions in dispatches for the nearest guestimate!

4 comments:

  1. Ok buddy,
    I too due to the nature of my job am unable to trade on the majority of Saturdays, so going to have a guess at this.I think you will get paid on the Blackburn and Fulham game and draw blanks on the rest. To the tune of + £35 GBP.

    Good luck fella

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete, agree with those two but got a sneaking suspicion that Wigan Norwich will also pay. I'm going for a more conservative guess of plus 15 overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Pete, that attracted a lot of interest, didn't it! As my estimate was closer than yours I intend to award myself the £10,000 prize I didn't mention, trust you're ok with that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, I'm totally cool with that.As you well know I won't get out of bed for less than 20 Grand.............or was it 20 quid?? Well done btw.

    ReplyDelete