Friday 12 November 2010

If you haven't got Evo yet, get it soon!

No trading last night for me due to strong gales in the south east of England. No, they didn't cause an internet down as far as I'm aware but they did shut the Dartford Bridge. My six mile journey home from work, which usually only takes 25 minutes on a reasonably busy night, took me four hours if you include the hour my colleagues and I spent in TGi's having a beer and a plate of nachos waiting for the traffic to subside!

Day off today, and on firing up the old lappy this morning one of the emails I received was from Racing Traders announcing the launch on 17th November of a new version of Bettrader Evolution.  The most interesting innovation is the inclusion of a training mode. That's right, you can try various different trading strategies and techniques with make believe money! Any winnings, or losses, are also make believe of course, but what a fantastic way to hone your skills! It's not clear from the release notes whether this will be available on the free version - and I have posted a question on RT's forum asking them to clarify this. If it is - and you haven't yet downloaded Evo - you really should do so now. There's a link here.

UPDATE


I've received a reply to my post on RT's forum. Unfortunately you will require a subscription to use the training mode, but from its launch on 17th November 2010 that mode, together with the full speed 'Turbo' mode will available to try, free of charge, for 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment