Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

We hosted a NYE party last night - a bit of a subdued event in many ways as a close friend died whilst on holiday  a few weeks short of his 50th birthday a few months ago, and he was sorely missed. NY is always a time for reflection, resolution and a spirit of positive hopes for the forthcoming year.

I'm not going to bore you all with my intention to give up smoking and my plans for the four hundred odd quid a month I'll save, nor with my resolve to lose the extra weight I've been lugging around for far too long on this tired old frame.

What I will bore you with are the following trading resolutions:

1) Keep  better, proper, detailed records
2) Use what I learn from 1) to improve my trading
3) To be much more selective in my trading outside of the SG model - to reflect more before jumping in and to have a reason to enter a market.
4) To look at, and learn how to trade, some other sports and expand my trading horizons

A happy, prosperous and Green 2012 to all who visit this corner of the interwebs.

2 comments:

  1. A Happy New Year to you Dave. Good to see you talking about looking at other sports. (razor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nick - there'll be more trading other sports to come as I attempt to add a string or two to the old bow!

    ReplyDelete