Sunday 31 July 2011

A small milestone reached today - thank you all!

Amazingly (to my mind, anyway!) there have been over 30,000 page views of my little blog in just under a year of posting. 

The audience figures show that people from all over the world have found their way to gun's corner of the interweb, from places as far flung as South Korea and Argentina. Thanks to you all for continuing to show an interest and I hope you get something out of my witterings - even if it is only what NOT to do!

Here's to breaking the 100,000 pageviews!!


3 comments:

  1. Keep 'em coming brother, essential reading for me.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to have something to do while im bored at work! well done Gun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, required reading for some, and a 'fill-in' the boring bits for others! Seems I've cornered both ends of the market!

    ReplyDelete