Thursday 1 December 2011

You've got to laugh...or you'd cry!

First time out with the latest SG tweak - Uni de Chile v Vasco in the Copa Sudamerica. Three backs on 1-2 2-1 and 2-2 just been placed....you don't need to ask what happens, do you?


Here we are five minutes after Uni took the lead before my second three bets were matched. As you can see I can pretty well scratch the trade. So although this wasn't the first time out that I wanted it's been useful in the sense that I now know that it's still tradeable....

Onwards and upwards...

4 comments:

  1. Although I don't trade football much these days I do like the look of this Gun. Nice work.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gun,

    you talk about open bets at 2-1, 1-1, and 1-2. but i see 1-0 0-1 and 1-1 scores lines green.
    Is that another strat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pete, think it's going to be a runner.

    Fraz - read the post below and all is revealed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. online football courses Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete