Friday 2 December 2011

The Jury is still out after an interesting first try...

With an interesting card full of promise in the UEFA League this evening I tested the latest SG tweak. The matches between Stoke and Dinamo Kiev and Salzburg v Paris SG were traded using the tweak, whilst that between Macabi Tel Aviv and Besiktas was traded with the traditional SG method.

Needless to say the law of Sod took over, the two 'new' ones had a goal before the 30 minute second entry time and the other one didn't!

By staying in longer perhaps than I should I was able to make both the first two pay handsomely, and had an acceptable result in Tel Aviv despite the game bypassing 1-1 yet finishing 2-2. In fact this game was great all round as I laid Besiktas at 0-2 for a £2 liability, greening up at 1-2. I then laid the draw in the final moments only for the Turks to nick a last minute win.

I am yet to be pursuaded by the tweak - I think I need a few more evenings with it, and to do one that works out as I hope, before passing judgement.

I said that I don't intend to bore everyone with a P&L style blog, but for those interested I will regularly update the two new pages added this evening with 'Latest Trades' and 'YTD' screenshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment