Friday 1 October 2010

Some nights ... you just pick the wrong ******* games!!!

Starting Bank: £264.97

Daily Target (2.5%): £6.62

What can I say? I chose to trade BATE and PAOK using the old faithful. Bate won 4-0 and the other one was 1-0. I managed to get out of both games for a modest loss of £3.45. What is annoying is that two games that LOOKED wrong but FELT right, Rosenbourg and Villareal both finished 2-1 via the 1-1 scoreline, and Manchester City, which I discounted because City were heavy odds on favourites finished 1-1!

Day's Profit: -£3.45  

Bank to carry forward: £261.52

2 comments:

  1. Getting out of both games with only that loss is a great example of cutting your losses. What were your stakes and how did you achieve this? I would be happy with that result to be honest, sounds like your were well disciplined on these trades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got out of Bate partially at 1-0, and then took the whole red at 2-0 - it could have still gone my way but 3-0 would have totally killed it. I think I laid 1-1 in the other one when PAOK scored for a small loss. Stakes in both games were very small..

    My new trading mantra is: PLAN A - make a profit, PLAN B - don't make a loss and finally PLAN C - if plans A and B have gone tits up - minimise your losses!

    ReplyDelete