Thursday 9 February 2012

It's not there yet...

... but probably will be soon.

I refer, in case you were wondering, to the Next England Manager's market. Having heard the news of Fabio's resignation whilst driving home tonight and having also heard that most bookies are no longer taking bets on a certain Mr Redknapp now there is no danger of him spending a few months sewing mailbags I hurried home to lay him in the market.

I'm not going to get involved with the pros and cons of  Harry's candidacy - there are enough pundits, pub experts and twit-ters out there to bore us all senseless many times over.

However, in my opinion the job is enough of a poisoned chalice to make any rational man think at least twice about taking it, there are other possible candidates and a good chance of Champions League soccer next season at Spurs. Enough of a case can be built, in my view, to make a lay of our Harry a viable option.

So come on BF - get the market up - I'll take a grand at 1.02 please.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gun, any chance of giving me a follow? I've just started blogging inspired by yourself.

    http://fedslamtradingjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete