Monday 3 January 2011

The 'Back scores to under 3.5' Strategy in action

The Huddersfield v Sheffield Wednesday match seemed to suit this strategy to a tee. I forgot to take a screenshot of the starting position so you'll have to make do with one at half time and one at full time. The entire £100 stake on the Correct Score market was covered by laying Under 3.5 - but having backed the same first - thus reducing the 'cost' of the insurance. You will notice two unmatched bets in the U3.5 shot - they were there to give me a profit on the game if there was a last minute goalfest!

The start / Half Time position:


The covered by Under 3.5 lays position at about 55 minutes:



And finally the (just before) Full Time position:


So with a stake of £100 I generated a profit of £40.09 across two markets nett of commission. I'm beginning to like this trade - even if it is INCREDIBLY boring!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gundulf,

    Interesting trade but I do not really understand the idea. Why do not you just back U 3,5 and drip lay it off adds the odds shrinks?

    Happy new year,
    Haltdalsufo

    ReplyDelete
  2. General Belgrano3 January 2011 at 18:05

    Gundulf, it's easier to do the trade in just one market and you never end up paying commissions on two markets.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halt, I suppose that's what I do, in effect, it just doesn't seem like that when I'm doing it! I know what I mean....

    GB!!!! How the devil are you? Long time no speak! The reason I use two markets is this.... sometimes both bets will come in .... or you might get a 3rd goal with 5 mins to go which enables you to have a good green on CS AND a healthy one on 3.5. Also it's easier to compute ... £100 stakes on CS means I need a total of £100 laid in U3.5 to cover it... easy for my simple brain to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible to give us another example with full screenshots because i don't understand the idea?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Krypto referral code

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. เว็บแทงบอล แนะนํา

    ReplyDelete