Friday 13 April 2012

Another crazy game in the Copa

The plan, honestly, was to go to bed. But having settled my trade on the Copa Libertadores match between Olimpia Ascuncion and Emelec shortly after the away side made it 1-1 I shut down Geek's and went off reading the debate about full time trading over at Lamb's place.

I am now going to bed, but first, out of curiosity, glanced at flashscores to see this:


Yes, three goals between the 88th minute and the full time whistle. The last two must have happened too quickly for flash to even grab the scorers' names! I reckon a few small fortunes were made and lost there by the late night trading community.

I love trading the Copa and Latin club football in general. If you've never tried it and are a bit of a night owl I urge you to give it a go.

4 comments:

  1. Not good if you were backing under 2.5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed not, Al, but jackpot time for those who laid 1-1 at about 1.25, 1-2 at about 1.1 and 2-2 at probably close to 1.01. And I'd wager there were one or two who cleaned up and one or two who were crying in their beer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Low risk, high reward. Love it every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - always struggle to understand backing anything at those odds - but glad they do!

    ReplyDelete