Monday 9 May 2011

Carry on, more of the same please

A good night's trading - depsite the Blues capitulating their title aspirations at Old Trafford. I'd backed 0-0 in the Dutch cup match between Twente and Ajax last night and managed to get just over £30 matched at 15.5. On returning home and firing up the pc I was able to green this out for an overall profit of £4.51 - I've got to try to work out how to get more of money matched - does it mean staggering my backs over several prices maybe? If I'd got the full £80 odd matched I would obviously have nearly trebled my profit...

A successful couple of correct score trades including the above game, Zaragosa v Osasuna, Genoa v Sampdoria and Lyons v Marseilles. Am tired and need to hit the sack so no more detailed analysis tonight i'm afraid!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    nice work. Would you like a link exchange?

    e-Topbet
    http://e-topbet.blogspot.com

    Thanks in advance for your time.

    e-Topbet

    ReplyDelete