Friday 1 June 2012

How does this work, and can i get some of it, please?

A nice, quiet Friday afternoon friendly international between Czech Republic and Hungary. The U2.5 is suspended for what turned out to be an equalising goal for the Czechs. Below is a screenshot of the market:


The money waiting to be matched has gone from the square root of sweet Felicity Arkwright to over £100 k on both sides of the market! I can't get matched during suspensions, but you could watch the money piling in....

I'm assuming this can only be for one of three reasons. Firstly, people cleverer than I have found a backdoor to enable them to match bets during suspensions. Secondly the money belongs to either Betfair or clients far more important than me. Thirdly, Evo is having hallucinations.

I suspect I know which it is, but if anyone can shed any light it would be interesting to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment