Friday 27 July 2012

Here we go again, sort of

I don't know about you but this close season seems to have really dragged. At the ripe old age of half a century I suppose I shouldn't really be wishing time away, but I am fed up with poor cards and poorer liquidity, Euro 2012 aside.

The good new is that Ligue 2 kicks off tonight and long term readers will know that I consider this to be an excellent Scatter Gun league and that the doom mongers who decry French football for its lack of goals are misguided.

A quick scan down the list of fixtures shows a set of very evenly matched sides, and although only five of the games go in play I believe there's money to be made using the SG in all these games - even if you use a 'set and forget' trade.

Good luck if you trade all or any of them..


2 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Never thought of trading the 2nd french division, but now that you pointed it out I'll probably give it a try. Could you explain to me, inexperienced sort-of-newbie as I am, what the 'SG' is all about? Thanks!
    I like your work. Keep it coming!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trade is explained in and illustrated in lots of places in the blog Harry, I'll let you dig around to find it. Don't let this Friday's results put you off Ligue 2 - it's an interesting and profitable league to trade imo.

    I discovered it and trade it primarily because I work most Saturdays and Ligue 2 games are mostly on a Friday evening for some reason.

    ReplyDelete