Wednesday 1 December 2010

Snowbound and thinking about low liability laying....

Can't get the car out of my road today... so having an enforced day off. Putting Mrs Gun's list of jobs to one side, I looked at the In-Play soccer coupon for today. First off, a seemingly one-sided affair between Thailand and Laos. Now, there would be room to spare on the back of a postage stamp if I wrote down everything I know about Asian football! Thailand were at 1.06! Any Unquoted on Correct Score was at 1.65 pre-match. A glance at the form stats suggested there was little value in getting involved so I left it alone.

You can probably imagine my surprise when I checked flashscores later to see it was 0-0 at half time! Interest re-aroused I flicked Evo open and had a look. I was sorely tempted to back AU as it was at 5.5 but decided to concentrate on the various goals markets. U2.5 was too high to lay so I put a couple of £2 liability lays in both the U3.5 and U4.5 markets. The result? 2-2!! With Laos taking the lead twice and a 90th minute for Robbo's boys securing the draw this was a low liability layer's paradise!

The screenshot below shows the graph for Thailand in the Match Odds market - and leaves me thinking that despite a good profit from my lays that I really should have invested £6 in laying Thailand for £100 when I first spotted it!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back Gundulf! Thought you had given up blogging for a while there. Hows the challenge going? There hasn't been a bank update for a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I've stumbeld across your blog fancy swapping links?
    http://brucemcc11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Nice blog
    I have added you to my list

    rc
    trading tennis blog
    http://tradingtennis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!
    just visited your blog, are you interested in link-exchange? i already have you on my list.
    nice greetz,
    schoschn

    ReplyDelete
  5. jdt - it all boils down to that discipline thing, yet again! New Year Trading Resolution - regular blog updates!

    Mr B, rc and schsschn - interesting blogs - swapped links no probs

    ReplyDelete