Tuesday 26 February 2013

Gift horse.....mouth

Many people will try to tell you that people who trade Latin American games in the wee small ours are over trading / addicted / whatever. I would beg to differ. Some of my most profitable trading involves teams that aren't generally well known this side of the pond.

On Sunday night I traded the Argentinian Primera clash between River Plate and Tigre, and the screenshot gives some idea of how eventful this match was after a totally forgettable first 50 odd minutes.


With River Plate seemingly sealing a last gasp victory with a third goal in the 92nd minute of injury time I looked at a chunk of money sitting at 1.01 to lay 3-1. Spurning the opportunity to spend a tenner of my hard traded profit to lay a thousand pounds (to be honest I'm not really sure how much was on offer - but that's not the point!) I watched as the suspended sign filled my screen. Assuming that was the final whistle I was all ready to hit the sack. You can imagine my emotional state when the market reformed to show the score at 3-2! Un-ber- leevable!

2 comments:

  1. Nice one mate, I guess this could happen anywhere to be honest, anybody backing at 1.01 deserves to lose their money and it is a good job there are people like you willing to take it from them :-)

    Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afeared you misread it! I sat and WATCHED someone else make a killing :-(

    ReplyDelete