Friday 10 September 2010

Flexibility is the key...

Starting Bank: £151.47

Daily Target (2.5%): £3.78

I did manage to get back in time for the Orgryte v Sundsvall match, and, against all the form and stats it produced a 0-0 draw. Fairly confident that there would be goals I'd gone for 1-2, 1-1 and 2-1 with a view to trading out in-play. Fortunately I'd also secured a free £10 on O/U 1.5 pre-match, so apart from being a boring game to trade, I was able to come out with a modest, but target hitting, profit. This was aided by a small back of 0-0 at half time.

Today's Profit: £4.87

Bank to carry forward: £156.34

Tomorrow's proposed trade

It's fairly safe to say that normal service can be resumed tomorrow - with a full card of decent looking matches on the horizon. This Segunda Division game looks interesting...


And the recent form:


My immediate thought is that over 2.5 looks high, and therefore under looks low. The stats point to a game with over 2.5 goals, and that is where my staking is going to head I think. I'm toying with backing over 2.5 progressively to take advantage of the inevitable time influenced drift outwards, whilst at the same time covering 0-0 1-0 0-1 and 1-1. The prices for 2-0 and 0-2 will either not move much or will drift as time passes, but with this kind of trade you must keep and eye on the 'danger' scores. I'll mull over it during the day, and see if I can get a free U1.5 bet ahead of kick off so I haven't then got to concern myself about 0-0, 1-0 and 0-1. That would leave a simple dutch of 1-1 2-0 and 0-2 to say 75% of my overs stake for a reasonably sensible trade...

No comments:

Post a Comment